Anfibio Introduction to the Device
1. LCD Display
2. Select / Extra Underground Depth (E.U.D.)
3. Settings button to access the basic settings
4. Pinpoint button
5. Keypad for navigation among menu options and changing the device settings
6. On / Off button
7. OPTIONS button to access extra settings
8. Ground balance button
9. Wired headphones / charger / optional battery pack input IMPORTANT!
When the connectors are not in use, keep them closed with the plastic cap! When putting the plastic cap on, make sure that you let the air out! Otherwise, the cap may pop off.
11. Search coil input socket
Anfibio User Manual : https://www.noktadetectors.com/anfibio-user-manual/
Anfibio Series : https://www.noktadetectors.com/anfibio-series/